OU Medicine and HSC Campus Emergency Support
OU Medicine and Health Sciences Center Campus Initiatives
- COVID-19 Research and Treatment: As the state's only academic healthcare system, we are working as leaders in public health and epidemiology across OU Medicine's hospitals and the OU Health Sciences Center to create processes and protocols to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Your contribution will assist in fast tracking COVID-19 research through the support of clinical trials, personnel to run studies, equipment and more.
- Healthcare Employee Relief Fund: The Employee Relief Fund will benefit our OU Medicine and HSC healthcare workers and support staff who are on the frontline of this pandemic. Your dollars directly help those who need daycare assistance as they continue to serve our state's most vulnerable, or those who are already sick or in quarantine from being exposed.
- Medical Supplies: OU Medicine and the HSC campus are experiencing mass supply shortages and need your support to secure necessary equipment for diagnostic testing, personal protective equipment, ventilators and ICU beds.
- Education and Training: This crisis has illustrated the shortage of healthcare providers for the state of Oklahoma. Funding for education and training of nurses and physicians is critical, as well as investment in the Hudson College of Public Health in such areas as epidemiology.
- OU Medicine and HSC Sooners Helping Sooners: Many HSC students will go on to serve our local communities as healthcare professionals upon their graduation. Now more than ever, they need your help as they balance their academic pursuits with serving patients in a clinical setting, all while trying to grapple with the uncertainty and challenges caused by COVID-19. A gift to HSC Sooners Helping Sooners will help our medical students who need it most to address their basic life necessities and ensure their education and training.